Friday, December 12, 2008

CSS + Natalie Portman's Shaved Head




Caught CSS and NPSH playing at Echoplex (Echo Park, L.A.) last night, with my friend Mandy.
It was fun. The music was very danceable. LoveFoxxx was rocking what appeared to be a Brazilian tribal headress and Mayan zebra catsuit. Its a good look for her, matched her friskiness. I never heard of NPSH before. They intially seemed like an immature derivative of MGMT, and I'm not normally into "new sincerity" kid bands, but I actually enjoyed their set. It was highly energetic and entertaining. And yeah, it didn't hurt that I'm catching them in L.A. The warm sun and palm trees helped their positive cheesy vibes go down smooth. Heh.

Here. Listen.

CSS : "Alala"


CSS : "Let's make Love and Listen to Death from Above"


Natalie Portman's Shaved Head : "Holding Hands in the Shower"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home